Thursday, June 10, 2004

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for my absense, I have been terribly busy with the election and trying to contact someone so that I might volunteer for Bush-Cheney 04. If anyone actually reads this and knows a contact # for North Dakota, please let me know.

With funeral services set for President Reagan tomorrow, I find it shameful that the left and its media havent had the decency to lay off the former President. They are already trying to besmirch his good name by dragging out all the supposed scandals of his administration and ignoring his defeat of Communism. The left seems to think that it alone won the Cold War and were on the side of right the whole time. Say what you will about the left and intelligencia, but they are excellent revisionist historians.

John Kerry has thus far been very eloquent in his portrayal of Ronald Reagan, but it wasnt so very long ago that he too was disparaging Mr. Reagan's record to score political points. I am not surprised at this turnaround from Senator Flippy, but I do wonder if these people (Kerry is by no means alone in this category) ever listen to or remember what they have said in the past?

I also wonder why the same people (mostly media types) who used to warn that Bush was the second coming of Reagan now believe he is not even in the same league as the Gipper?

If you have the chance, check out www.unitednorthamerica.com

Its an excellent site calling for the amalgamation of Canada and the USA. The author has the idea well thought out and you cant argue the merits of the idea. I for one am totally behind this idea.

It seems to me that Canadians and Americans are basically the same people who have had an artificial wedge driven between them by history and an anti-American Liberal Party in Canada. Multiculturalism has eroded any Canadian identity that ever existed (thanks alot Pierre, you old French asshole) and has forced Canadians, especially in the East, to define themselves as being "not-American". This is so very wrong I cant even begin to describe it.

Do take the time to look at the website. The plan would give Western Canada a voice in its own affairs, something that has been over due for a century.

BUSH-CHENEY 2004!!

And my most sincere condolences to the Reagan family and to all Americans. And especially to Eastern Europeans who saw Reagan as their ray of hope during the dark days of Communism.

I'm out.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Free Hit Counters
Shoes